Friday, March 17, 2006

 

in response to popular demand....


Here she is, in all her glory, our beautiful little girl.

oh PS: we got great news at the pediatric cardiologist yesterday, he looked & looked and as far as he can see, her heart looks normal and healthy, although he did recommend another heart echo after she's born. This was obviously awesome news and a big relief.

Also, she's still kicking up a storm. We read somewhere that at this stage (after 6 months) you should feel once in the morning and once at night, to make sure the baby kicks at least 5 times in an hour or something like that? well, she kicked 5 times in about a minute as I felt my wife's stomach and drifted off to sleep.

I can't wait to meet her.

Comments:
She IS beautiful! Can't wait to "meet" her either....
 
What a beatiful ultrasound photo! It will be so neat to compare her to this picture after she is born! Great news on the heart report as well!
 
Great news that he heart looks healthy.

She's a beautiful little girl and I can't wait to meet here either.
 
I love this photo!!!! She is really beautiful. It is the best 4d scan I have seen as yet, what a lovely profile. I can't wait to hear her name :)

So glad to hear that her heart is free of defects.
 
thank you all so much for your kind words, they mean a lot...

as far as her heart, nothing appears to be wrong, but I guess they can't be sure until after she's born.

If there are any problems, though, the fact that they can't detect them now (6 months) means if they are there, that there very minor and easily correctable (according to the doc)

thanks again for the support... I'll try to post something in the next few days...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?